We stand behind our products and believe you’ll love them as much as we do! But, we do understand that from time to time, there may be a reason that you want to return a product to us.
Please contact our customer service team by emailing email@example.com if you are requesting a refund. Please include your order details and your reason for the refund request. In most circumstances, we require a photo to show if a product is damaged, faulty or incorrect.
Here are our standard Terms & Conditions for returning a product:
- If you have accidentally ordered the wrong product and request a refund, you will be required to return the wrong products to us in their original condition. We cannot pay for the postage fee to return the product.
- If your order was delivered to the wrong address because the incorrect address was entered at checkout, a re-delivery fee may apply for the order to be re-sent to the correct address.
- If you have simply changed your mind or do not like the product, unfortunately we don’t offer a refund in this circumstance.
- If you cannot consume the product due to its nutrition or ingredients, we do not offer a refund. We suggest reading the nutritional information and ingredients which are clearly listed on the website shop pages before making your purchase to ensure the product is suitable for you.
- If the item you received is damaged or faulty, please let us know and send us a photo of the product along with your order details to our customer service team as soon as possible. We will look into it straight away and work with you to find a suitable resolution, including either a replacement product or refund.
- If you received a different item to what you ordered, please get in touch with us as soon as possible with your order details and a photo of what product you received so we can organise a replacement.
- For purchases made through a retail stockist instead of our online shop, please contact the store you made the purchase from directly. Refunds or exchanges are subject to the terms and conditions of the store.