Protein Bread Mix - Tips to make the best loaf
Some tips for baking your Protein Bread to get the best loaf:
- Preheat your oven to the instructed time. If you have an older oven it may need a few minutes longer.
- Be sure not to overbeat the mix. We recommend combining the mix well by hand/ spatula (no need for an electric mixer)
- We recommend a small loaf tin (9cm’s x 20cm’s). If you cannot find one this size, find the closest to it. If your tin is wider, it just means your loaf will be shorter/ longer.
- Once cooked, allow the Protein Bread Loaf to cool out of the tin on the rack for 2 hrs then chill overnight before slicing. This will allow you to slice the loaf easily without crumbling! The best way to do this is to simply wrap in a tea towel and place in the fridge overnight. This was it can still breathe and you won’t get condensation.
- Use a sharp serrated bread knife. A flat blade knife will not slice well.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.